Sunday, March 15, 2009

Congrats to CT



Congratulations to our beloved daughter CT for being offered a scholarship by MOE for 'A' Level in London. Anyhow, sorry to hear that you're unable to take the offer. But, but, we're soooo proud of u!!! u're the best n wishing u luck n success in the future...
Take care n study hard.

With lots of love n kisses
from
daddy & mami @ Geneva.




Click 'here' to view


Here's her comment:


"Last Wednesday my name was announced to go to the TP's office during break time in PTE Katok. That was like what?! Kabak-kabak sudah jantung ku tu. Semua orang tebangang meliat aku. Haha. That's like the first time! Anyway I talked with one of the MOE people through the phone saying that they had tried to contact me for like 2 weeks already. Hah?! I'm sorry. Ia suruh datang ke Kementerian Pendidikan tingkat 5 blok C pukul 3 patang esuknya pasal ada taklimat biasiswa. Mendadak jua tu! I was told that the people in SMSH recommended my name to the MOE.

The next day, I was 20 minutes late. Oops! I went out late from class. Jadinya keadaan pun jadi huru-hara pasal lambat sudah bh tapi baik jua inda pa-pa aku lambat ah. After I’ve arrived I was the last one to enter that room. So I was given this form about the scholarship for 'A' Level to go overseas. I was offered that scholarship to London. I didn’t believe it. I was still horrified at that moment thinking that is this true or not. But the thing is I’ll be bound to be a teacher in the future. Do I even want to be a teacher? There were 3 people from MOE in that room. Durang ada mambagi nasihat lah catu arah kami while I was eating the spicy mee goreng until I ate 3 slices of watermelon to neutralize my mouth. Haha. Then I was dismissed an hour later. By then I saw Bree while waiting for daddy. What a coincidence!

I was still confused thinking either I’ll take this offer or not. This is an opportunity for me though but then I’m afraid if I’m making the right or wrong choice. This kind of thing has made me cried. Huhu. I’ve talked to daddy, mami & my aunties about this to ask their opinions. The most important thing is that I cannot be forced in making this decision. Ikut kata hati catulah. Aku kana bagi sehari untuk befikir masak-masak. Jadinya bepikir panjang tah ku tu. Mikir tentang baik & inda baiknya.

Akhirnya aku rasa aku inda mau ngambil offer scholarship for 'A' Level to go overseas. I’ve told daddy & mami about this. They are okay with it. So I’m going to continue my studies here for 'A' Level at PTE Katok here in Brunei. I hope I’m making the right choice this time. Anyway I would like to say thank you to the people from MOE for offering me this scholarship & the people from SMSH for recommending my name also through the people in PTE Katok for telling me. Thanks also for all who have helped me! So I think it’s not my time yet to go study overseas like in Geneva & London. Maybe someday..... Siti Hadijah."

No comments: