Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Arriving Geneva

Arriving at Geneva

The plane landed at London Heathrow Airport after 16-hour flight, and transit to another plane (BI) for a short 2.5-hour flight to Geneva. With another 1.5-hour flight delay, they arrived in Geneva on the same day from London quite late in the evening at around 23.18 pm.



This is the Geneva International Airport (Aéroport International de Genéve), where my family first step of their foot in Switzerland.








with an airport trolley




On the way to our residence, I showed my family, ICC where the opisssssss……….& Ramada Park Hotel where I stayed during my first arrival in Geneva.

Five minutes later, we arrived at Residence le Manoir.






Some members of Brunei Mission (as usual Snow-White & Saint-Nawtee) waiting for them upon arrival at the airport.

Special thanks to 10a, Ed & Kc....helful & always smiling - I love them. TQ guys, susah-susah aja....

No comments: