
Hari Raya for GVA will fall tomorrow, Tuesday, 30 Ramadhan 1429/30 September 2008. For me this time, during Hari Raya, I hope, with the help of my friends, I'll be able to share sweet memories of the Hari Raya celebration in GVA. But, hard to imagine...., sad that I'm unable to celebrate Hari Raya with my families in Brunei this year. Imagine celebrating the Hari Raya alone in a foreign country, while my family is miles & miles away, or just the smell of "rendang", "ketupat", "satay" & biscuits baking in the oven, unable to hear bang! bang! of fireworks, to visit "kubur", to meet family members especially at Rimba & both of my parents, brothers & sisters at Kilanas & Jangsak, or the sound of Hari Raya song & Takbir Hari Raya. What's Hari Raya without them?.... Now, imagine having to celebrate on the 1st day of Syawal with only bread & jam spread or cereals; that is a common experience for those staying thousands of miles away from home during Hari Raya.
Anyhow, I would like to wish you all "Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Eid Mubarak & tolong maafkan saya, semoga Allah memberkati kamu semua. Aaminnn!." Let us celebrate Hari Raya.
Anyhow, I would like to wish you all "Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Eid Mubarak & tolong maafkan saya, semoga Allah memberkati kamu semua. Aaminnn!." Let us celebrate Hari Raya.

No comments:
Post a Comment